Quiche of Khlii, Onions
The unique flavor of Khlii makes the preparation of this quiche very easy, enjoying this quiche will awaken some taste buds you never knew existed.
- 250 g shortcrust pastry
- 3 chopped onions
- 2 pieces of khlii (shredded)
- 200 ml of heavy cream
- 200 ml whole milk
- 3 eggs
- A dab of butter
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350°F.
- Heat a pan with some butter and sauté onions covered.
- Season and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Book khlii rid of the fat and shred into a bowl mix together eggs nutmeg, cream and milk.
- Add salt and pepper Roll out dough and roll into a large round pie pan.
- Spread onions and khlii on bottom of pan, and pour over the egg mixture, bake the quiche for 50 minutes.
- Let the Quiche cool before cutting it to serve.